Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Procrastination...and GIANT SPOONS!!!

Since this is my first post, I decided to write about what we all (come on, admit it...) use the Internet for a majority of the time: procrastinating!
Procrastination...we think we hate it. I know I do sometimes. But I think procrastination is a sort of unsung hero.
Sure, it delays us, and keeps us from our work. But that's how it saves us from our work!!!

Unlike most other superheroes, though, poor procrastination doesn't manage to save people for long.
I'm not endorsing procrastination, though. You do need to get work done. It's just that I think procrastination is not all bad...though it does rob us of sleep...and lures us into its trap where we would stay, blissfully unaware of our work...
Um...HEY! LOOK AT THAT SUPER CUTE INTERNET GUY! AWWW...
Well, procrastination isn't exactly all good, but it isn't all bad either. He's a superhero!...kind of.
Procrastination is saving me from my Spanish homework right now!
Speaking of Spanish, one question on my Spanish test was: "True or False: A sword is a big spoon." (It was in Spanish, of course...) Of course, it was false...but spoons can be weapons, too! You don't have to be pointy to be dangerous!
If two people were having a duel, and one person was using a sword and the other one was using a giant spoon, who would win? My money's on the person with the spoon.
Didn't I tell you? The spoon is mightier than the sword! YAY FOR GIANT SPOONS!
Well, my very first yakety-yak is over. I'll randomly yak soon! (Ugh...I know, that was bad. Sorry!)
--Sana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, look! There's a magical box-like thing! Type things in it and it will do something amazingly wonderful!
Disclaimer: The descriptors "amazingly wonderful" are purely subjective and their veracity is not necessarily agreed upon by everyone.