Friday, June 25, 2010

YAY FOR LIES AND PROPAGANDA!!!...well, except not the "propaganda" part

Scott gave me a very prestigious award! WOOHOO!!!










According to Scotty:
If you want this award, you must:
- thank the person who gave you the award
- copy the logo and place it on your blog
- link to the person who nominated you
- tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth, or vice-versa
- nominate seven "creative" writers
- post links to the blogs you nominate
- leave a comment on each blog letting them know they've won the award.
SO...here goes...
By the way, the pictures are not necessarily true...they may be exaggerations. For example, the last panel of the picture for fact/fib #3 probably didn't happen...at least, I would hope not!
1) I've been suspected of being a murderer by two people. One of them was my English teacher for no other reason than the fact that I smiled a lot (he must have loved Shakespeare's idea of "smiling villains") and the other was my AP Human Geography teacher because of my gory, graphic drawings on his tests that looked something like this:
No, I don't color them (this is during a test! Who has time to color?) and the drawings themselves waste my time (I find myself rushing the last portion of the test...but I still get an A, so it's all good). Oh well. 
2) I wanted to learn how to fly, so I captured many birds and tried to steal their feathers. Needless to say, that didn't end well...

Birds can be scary.

3) I've been conked by every type of ball...even a bowling ball! Eep. That was unpleasant. 


(As you can probably tell, I don't appreciate the "cures"--so to speak--of some doctors. I'm definitely not saying all doctors are as greedy as the one in the above drawing--I certainly hope I don't turn out to be--but some are, and that's sad. Those types of doctors shouldn't be allowed to graduate from med school.)

4) I'm a ninja dragon-lion-dog! Be jealous of my awesomeness. >:D


5) When I was younger, people thought I was mentally retarded because I never spoke much. And then I showed them by yelling my nursery rhymes...and later, getting into Gifted and Talented Education, and afterwards, getting into my middle/high school that accepts people based on test results! 



6) I yell at inanimate objects. A lot. I don't name them, though, or else I'd get too attached to them to yell at them when I'm mad. Yelling is therapeutic. When you yell, your blood pressure decreases by 96.978832%! And did you know that 80% of statistics are made up on the spot? (Clearly, the statistics are false, but their falseness does not necessarily invalidate the sentence "I yell at inanimate objects", because that part could be true. I say "could" because it's just a possibility. It doesn't have to be true. But the possibility is still there...and...I should probably just move on now, shouldn't I? :D)

7) I've gotten so hyper due to sugar rushes that once, I ran to the nearest park, played on all the equipment, and still wasn't tired! My parents were, though. 


8) I know how to say "Hello" in eight languages.

Which are false and which are true? Guess away...in the comments! :)

Oh, right, I should get to nominating people already. Oh and I probably will nominate people who have already been nominated (I don't know too many blogs) so, if I nominate you when you received an award already, then TOO BAD! And sorry. But TOO BAD! BECAUSE I REFUSE TO CHANGE IT! Write another post of lies if you want, and if you don't want to, then that's okay. It makes sense. I know I wouldn't want to write another post of lies. (it was hard enough to do so already, anyway!)
AWWWWARD RECIPIENTS!!!

(I decorated the award to make it seem more awardish just for you guys! And Scott, you can have one, too, to print out! :D)
So there. Those are the lucky (or unlucky) recipients! Goodbye, and have fun guessing! A word of warning: the lies that you think are lies may indeed not be lies at all, and the truths that you think are truths may not be truths either! Good luck to all!

4 comments:

  1. You do realize that your second to last sentence didn't make sense at all, right? Yes? Good. And thank you for not nominating me. I was nominated once and I am not going to do it. I just don't like being tagged. I like doing the tagging. I'm going to stop rambling now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bruce: Why yes. That was the point. :) And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sana, you did a fantastic job of the lies post, your drawings are simply brilliant. :D
    Hm let's see....
    1. is probably false, you're too sweet to be a murder suspect. But then again doodling on tests sounds right...I don't know...

    2.false, but the pic is hilarious. :D

    3. This might be true, although I'm hoping not. D:

    4.false. xD

    5.hmm..that's a hard one.

    6. Probably true, and you've tried to throw us of with statistics. :D

    7.true?

    8. And possibly true again.

    Can't wait to see the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 is TOTALLY the only true thing in this vat of lies, Sana. Thanks for that. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, look! There's a magical box-like thing! Type things in it and it will do something amazingly wonderful!
Disclaimer: The descriptors "amazingly wonderful" are purely subjective and their veracity is not necessarily agreed upon by everyone.