Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Procrastinating Me + MemeGenerator = GOD SAVE US ALL

WARNING: You are about to witness some of the lamest memes ever generated through MemeGenerator. If the lameness causes your brain to melt out of your ears, then I'm sorry, but you were warned.

I wanted to procrastinate on math homework and English homework today, so I used memegenerator.net to kill some time. First, I used a picture from one of my previous posts.

Then, I decided to look for characters from Recess, since I'm currently addicted to that show anyway, on Google Images and use those images to make other memes. I started with Spinelli.
(A note: From this point on, all of my memes are hipster memes. That's because I couldn't think of anything better. I apologize.)

Then, I used an image of Mikey to make not one, but TWO memes! 


Then, I made one for Gretchen.
(She actually doesn't have a masters in plate tectonics, but she knows enough about it to earn a masters, so...same difference.)

I then moved on to minor characters, such as Corn Chip Girl...

...and the Guru Kid.

Of course, Recess wasn't enough for me, so I used images of characters from Codename: Kids Next Door. I started with Numbuh 3.

Then, I had to do something relating to Numbuh 1's baldness, so...
Ha. Hahaha. I'm really quite the comedy queen, aren't I.
Well, now it's getting pretty late, so I'd better get to working on that math homework... (oh why oh why didn't I do it earlier...)

3 comments:

  1. LOL.

    Your blog just keeps getting better and better. WHOOOOHOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Recess
    I am not too mainstream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ Recess as well!! It's amazing. The show is hilarious and I've watched the movie about a bazillion times

    ReplyDelete

Hey, look! There's a magical box-like thing! Type things in it and it will do something amazingly wonderful!
Disclaimer: The descriptors "amazingly wonderful" are purely subjective and their veracity is not necessarily agreed upon by everyone.